Applyin’ to jobs at 3:30 in the morning.
Hopin’ no one checks the email time stamp.
— (via outofcontextdnd)
- Tonsillitis has been confirmed, but I’m on the mend.
- Have to avoid tumblr until I can watch the new Hannibal episode, oh man, no one spoil this for me please.
- Have my big damn NASA presentation tomorrow and I haven’t practiced for it, but that’s okay cus I wrote the damn PP so I ought to know what I’m talking about.
- Went to the banquet for it and had great food, met cool people, and got my shiny NASA graduation sash.
- Every time I get nervous about tomorrow I keep chanting that I am Don Draper and I’m gonna sell this, and if I don’t, we’re all stardust floating on a giant rock heading towards its demise in a cosmic blink, for all moments in time and space are simultaneous.
- So yeah, my presentation doesn’t really matter.
Because I don’t like how long and detailed the other post was getting (I know this is so out of hand and been for a while) I decided to update in a separate post. We got the electric bill and rent overdue fees this Tuesday and they’re over $1400 now. I rescheduled my bill me later payments back so that I would be able to give my mom more of my paycheck for this week but it’s only $120… there’s a huge chance that our stuff will be cut off for a while by Sunday so I’m writing and saving this now…
If you have the means / want please help signal boost this post and if you can, donate to my mom’s paypal @ email@example.com. thank you!!!!
So I do this really cute thing where I’ll get so stressed out, I’ll give myself tonsillitis. Every time school gets really stressful, my body just decides to start storing toxins, I guess in the hopes I’ll develop the ability to spit acid at my enemies, but all it turns into is here’s a funny prank, to you, from us, your body.
Haahaha haa ha
So yeah, I guess I’ll pencil in a trip to urgent care into my already awful schedule.