ricelily said: that’s pretty cool! What’s your next move? Are you gonna take photography more seriously, now?
I dunno. I’m just really interested in mediums other than photo, but I suck at anything other than photo? Or I’m just sorta mediocre, and that worries me. I probably should try to make new photography, but I feel like I’m bothering people because I have to ask them to go places with me, be my model, wait for me to photograph, etc.
This is probably a better question for someone not filled to brim with anxiety/depression.
So I somehow managed to miss that a photo competition in China I entered back in May accepted three of my entries and my work has been showing there for the last couple months or something??!?
So I just got an email from the liaison saying that people have asked her to enter my work into a different competition too and all she needs is my permission?!?!?
I’ve spent all summer becoming a really jaded post-grad not even remotely interested in dedicating myself to photo anymore and then I wake up this morning as a respected photographer again and it’s really disorienting.
- @ABC7Chicago: #BREAKING: #Ferguson, Mo. police officer shot, officer not killed, according to St. Louis Co. police
- All members of @handsupunited_ + @lostvoices14 are safe. We are hearing the police officer was shot in the arm. Suspect was killed #Ferguson
- Pretty sure #Ferguson just went from bad to worse.
- Another ambulance is coming. Think it’s for the body of the boy that was killed. #Ferguson
- In this moment, the crowd is pivoting from Martin to full-fledged Malcolm. Many people have said they are tired of hands-up. #Ferguson
- There’s a lot happening in #ferguson right now. We all need to pay attention and uplift the humanity of the people on the ground.
this is going to get so much worse before it gets better